2017 Angies List Super Service Award Winner!
PLUMBING TIP FOR WATER HEATER
Water Heater Emergency Shut-down Procedure
1. Turn thermostat of OFF position/or shut off gas valve.
2. Turn OFF water valve on top right pipe above heater.
3. Hook up hose to bottom of heater and drain.
4. Open up one hot water faucet.
Call with any questions if your tank is leaking.
CALL 216-524-1413 for emergency service
1. What cities do you service
Woodmere Akron (county seat)
2. Do you offer 24 hour emergency service?
We offer same day service for plumbing emergencies.
3. Do you schedule appointments?
We will do our best to work around your schedule. Please call as soon as possible if you have a certain date or time in mind.
4. Are you licensed?
Yes, we are licensed by the State of Ohio. Ohio license # 26224. Hiring a licensed plumber ensures all work is done to code.
5. Are you insured and bonded?
Yes, we carry full liability insurance and are bonded per city requirements.
6. Do you accept credit cards?
Yes, we accept all major credit cards. American Express, Visa, Discover, Mastercard. Payment is expected at job completion.